Feb 28, 2007

Aromatherapy, Massage, Reflexology

Updated September 20, 2012
Eve School of Aromatherapy (Eve Howards, TPG Speaker)
Eve Howard, internationally fully qualified British consultant holistic aromatherapist, offers courses in English on the home use of pure essential oils. Imported British aromatherapy products and books in English are available from the school. In addition, a full-body massage course is available to small groups along with private consultations and treatments with by special arrangement only.
4-13 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004
Tel: 03-3225-6376
E-mail: eve@tkd.att.ne.jp

Neuromuscular Therapy/Deep Tissue Massage (Hiroko Yanagida, TPG Speaker)
Hiroko can provide prenatal massage from her premises in Roppongi as well as make hospital visits after birth.
Tel: 03-3584-7670

Kay Akahane "essence k" - Pre & Post-Natal Massage, NY State Licensed Massage Therapist
E-mail: Kay@essencek.com
Phone: 090-9959-2639
Website: http://www.essencek.com/e_index.html
Testimonial from TPG member, Rachel:
I had a fabulous experience with a prenatal massage last night in Azabu-Juuban and thought I would pass along my recommendation to the group. I wish I hadn't waited till my 36th week of pregnancy to start seeing her, but she does all kinds of massage so maybe I'll keep seeing her after delivery too.  The business is run from a small but very professional converted apartment 4 minutes walk from Azabu-Juuban station by a Japanese woman with fluent English named Kay. I was even more impressed after the massage when I assumed I would just pay and leave, but she wanted to spend another 10 minutes explaining which of my muscles were tight or weak and what exercises I could do to strengthen them both for my comfort and to help with delivery.